Monday, January 19, 2015

Wholly Hemp Review: January 2015

Wholly Hemp is a beauty product subscription box that you can purchase in three sizes, from basic to pamper. I subscribe to the basic, which includes two products each month. The products include soaps and lip balms mainly, all of which are cruelty free, handcrafted in small batches, and made with eco-friendly ingredients.

In addition, 25% of all purchases is given back as microloans to women in developing countries, so that these women can develop and manage sustainable businesses and get themselves out of poverty. The money goes directly to the women and allows them a greater role in their own lives, as well as their communities.



In this box, I received two bars of soap, both of which are huge and smell fabulous! One was Luscious Lemon and the other was Peaceful Patchouli. Patchouli is basically my favorite scent ever so I was super excited to see that included!
There is probably more soap in this box than I could ever get through monthly, as both bars are really large. However, I never complain about having soap on hand and I'm so excited about everything Wholly Hemp does and stands for!

No comments:

Post a Comment