Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Companion Tees Review: April 2015

I may have said this before, but Companion Tees is the best subscription ever! They always send perfect shirts, whether in their monthly grab bag or in the monthly subscription like this one. Since their monthly grab bag, for me, includes three shirts, I get that one in a box, but the regular subscription comes in the TARDIS. :)


I loved this shirt, because I pretty much always love what Companion Tees sends. I love that it's grey, I love the design, and I actually like the entire concept of the Cybermen tee. It fits with my introvert shirt! ;)

Now I just need to see if they have a similar design for Daleks and I would be ecstatic. I am so, so happy with this subscription because I love all the shirts and the surprise is a lot of fun as well.


1 comment:

  1. I was thinking to order set of new tees for my friend but wasn’t sure about the quality and review. Thanks for sharing. It helped me out. I just booked my order as well.

    ReplyDelete