Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fandom of the Month Club Review: April 2015

Fandom of the Month Club, for those who've missed it, is a jewelry/accessory subscription box that caters to nerdy fandoms. It's all for less than $15 a month, which is pretty amazing. This month's fandom was Harry Potter.

Recently, Fandom of the Month Club had new boxes made rather than their old padded envelopes and the owl image comes at the perfect time!


Each month comes with a collectible bag and postcard, which are, for me, two additional items to look forward to. The card this month is a silhouette of Hogwarts and there's a quote and wand on the bag.


I have to be honest and admit I didn't love all of the items in the box, but I'm still a big fan of the subscription. I have picky jewelry taste and I'm just as happy to get the bag and pass along the jewelry if I don't love it. The earrings were golden snitches, and I did like these. I also loved the deathly hallows keychain, complete with piece from the book. The feather necklace is nice, and I may wear it, but it may also be a bit too delicate for my taste. The ring is an owl and adorable but it's SUPER tiny. I wish these were adjustable for normal size fingers.


1 comment:

  1. Rings in sub boxes should definitely be adjustable! This is a fun box - I love Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete