Friday, May 1, 2015

UrthBox Review: April 2015

I had signed up for the UrthBox special promotion a few months back and these boxes are so loaded it's ridiculous. With the move, though, it's a good time for it to be coming to an end for us, because we were just saying that we have too much stuff!


This is only a small selection of the extremely full box. This box was quite heavy on the kale, which isn't a favorite in this house, but there were still some awesome finds. In particular, I will be looking into buying more from Pretzel Perfection!



We received two snacks from Pretzel Perfection. The first was a pack of twice-baked Lemon Toffee sticks. These aren't sweet, although they sound like they would be. The recipe also includes rosemary and instead this is a savory and unique flavor that I couldn't put down.

The Salted Caramel clusters were sweet, however, and they were also delicious. I am definitely a fan of both!

As I said, there was a ton of variety, from water to candy and from veggie chips to cookies. My husband and I both really liked the sesame cashews, although neither of us ended up being a fan of the kale snacks. There were raw kale chips, "cheesy" vegan kale snacks, and kale-flavored beans, but we didn't like any of them. It was too bad, because there was SO much kale!


No comments:

Post a Comment