Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Body Merry Personal Care Products Review by Little Miss Crafty

I am not old (well, at least I tell myself that). I am, however, in my mid-thirties and I have three kids. With that said, I have a TON of stretch marks and numerous scars from various surgeries over the last several years. I have been looking and looking and looking for a stretch mark and scar cream that actually works. When I stumbled on Body Merry's Stretch Marks & Scar Defense cream, it seemed worth a try and I was very excited to be given a chance to review this product.

I have only been using this for just under a month, but I plan to continue to use it to help with the areas that are a problem on my body. I wanted to share some highlights about this product, as well as another product I received from Body Merry.



Here are the highlights of the Stretch Marks & Scar Defense:

This cream smells wonderful; it is made with cocoa butter and has a subtle chocolate smell. I really like that there is no harsh flowery or perfume smell. It is also organic, which makes me happy. It wasn't until recently that I started to actually think about what I use in my house and what I put on my body. I like that I don't have to worry about chemicals with this product.

Something else that I am becoming more and more aware of, especially since Boxy is a vegetarian, is animal testing. In the past, it wasn't something that I had really thought about. Sure, it shouldn't take a friend being a vegetarian for me to decide that I don't want to use products tested on animals, but sometimes we just got caught up in our own world and don't think about things like that. Body Merry is a cruelty-free company and this product was not tested on animals.

It is also made in the US, which is nice to see. So many things now are not and I like supporting companies that take pride in producing their products here.

Lastly, their customer service has been wonderful. They are quick to reply and they made sure I was able to get the products in a timely manner. They seemed very genuine as well, which to me is big. I like to feel like I am not just another customer. They also offer a 100% money back guarantee on their products if you are not satisfied.

I am going to continue to use this cream on some specific areas that have been a problem for me. One of which is a scar that I have had for about three years. I was just telling Boxy the other day that the scar appears to be getting lighter and lighter every day since I started using this cream.

The other product I tested out for Body Merry is the Age Defense Eye Cream. Like I said, I am not old, but I do have three kids. I sleep very little and I feel like the puffiness under my eyes and the dark circles make me look even older. Now, the ideal solution would be to sleep more, I am sure, but that won't be happening for several more years. So when Body Merry asked if I would also like to review this product as well, I happily agreed.

Obviously, I like the same things about the Age Defense Eye Cream that I do about the Stretch Marks & Scar Defense cream. It's organic, made in the US, cruelty-free, smells pleasant, and comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

I started using this product at the same time as the other one and I have noticed a small difference in the puffiness of my eyes, as well as in the dark circles. As for the wrinkles and crows' feet (do I really have those? Sadly, yes), they are still there. Of course, they didn't appear overnight and they will not go away overnight, either. I plan to continue to use this product as you only use a very small amount each day and I will see what happens. I'm not ready to give up on it yet, especially since it has helped with the puffiness.

Another thing I really like about this is that I have very sensitive skin, especially on my face, and this cream is so gentle. There are very few creams I can use, but this one does not cause any rash, itching, or drying at all.

I really am kind of excited to see what kind of results come over the next month or so from using these products. Overall, I am pleased so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment