Saturday, January 24, 2015

Eco Emi Random Box Review

I have an Eco Emi problem, I think! I went and ordered a couple of extra boxes, because I just like this stuff so much. I think I'm good now, though, because starting soon, I will have the variety and beauty boxes coming monthly.

This review combines two of the extra sampler boxes that I purchased. One was entirely cosmetics and one appears to be the November box. 

In the November box, I received African Black Soap by Coastal Scents (and we know I love soap), tea light candles, a Skout trailbar, Shea body butter, skin serum and lash and brow enhancing serum (I actually received the last serum in both boxes), a sweet potato fruit leather strip (YUM), cocoa mix, and a full size lipstick from Medusa Makeup. The color of the lipstick was too pink for me, but it's a nice quality makeup and I'll definitely look into Medusa further. 
The cosmetics box contained, well, cosmetics. These were almost all sample sizes, but there was a full size nail polish (the same shade as the lipstick almost so that's nice that if I decide to try them, it will match) and eyeliner. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but I wanted to try more variety from Eco Emi and with the bonus box and these two random boxes, I think I have a good sense of what I like and don't in each future box. Now if only I can get more of that Melk chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment