Friday, January 23, 2015

Graze Box Review: January 23

This week's Graze box was, of course, delightful. It was probably my least exciting one so far, but mostly because the snacks were straightforward. There were no oddly flavored fruit mixes this time around. Most of the items remained as "try it" items that I don't mind receiving, but don't feel enthusiastic about seeing much more often than once in a while.



The Honeycomb Flapjack were rolled oats with chocolate and honeycomb. These were tasty, but again, fairly tame. I feel like they were missing a little something. I left them as "try it," because there are only three in the package and they weren't bad; they just weren't exciting.

The Cinnamon Pretzel was a mix of pretzels and cinnamon honey almonds. I also left these as "try it," because although I loved the almonds, the pretzels were somewhat bland. They're only pretzels, so that's not surprising, but I would have liked more cinnamon throughout. Maybe a bolder pretzel?

I had expected to love the Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookies, a blend of peanuts, vanilla fudge,
and mini chocolate cookies. However, the peanuts were the best part of the mix. This was another where the flavor was muted and I don't like peanuts enough to put this higher than "try it," which amounts to "it's okay."

My last snack was a "like it," simply because I love popcorn. It was popcorn and tasted like popcorn, but you can't really ever go wrong with popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment