Monday, January 19, 2015

Nibblr Box Review: January 19

These snack boxes like Nibblr are just so good! Between my husband and I, though, they don't last very long. This week's snack box was even better than the last one. This one was almost gone by the end of the night when we received it.



The snacks were mostly sweet this week, with one savory. Two were fruit-based, so I got to eat more of those and didn't have to share. Both also included banana chips, which are a personal weakness. I love banana chips!


The two fruity snacks were Copa Cabana-Rama, a mix of banana chips, dried mango and pineapple, and macadamia nuts. Yes, it was just as good as it sounds! The other was a great trail mix type snack called My Week Starts with Sundae. This included Greek yogurt bites, banana chips, peanuts, and chocolate covered cranberries. You heard that right - chocolate covered cranberries. When I gush about snacks as often as I do, I admit I think maybe I need more of a life!

The best sweet snack was absolute heaven. It's called Nice and Naughty and it is simple - hazelnuts and salted caramel chocolate truffles. The truffles alone were incredible, so when you add in hazelnuts, I'm game! This is one of the ones I wish you could order in bulk!

For our savory snack, it was a perfect fit for us. We aren't vegan, although we are vegetarian, and we love cheese. This was a Cheese Crostini. The small crisps were made from cheddar and Asiago and this is a perfect mix. These were gone quickly and involved some fighting between us.

Nibblr is a great value and it can be delivered as often as you like or as little as you like. It can also be sent to your workplace, if you prefer to snack there (or hide the Cheese Crostini from your spouse!).


No comments:

Post a Comment