Thursday, January 29, 2015

Petit Vour Review: January 2015

Petit Vour is a cruelty-free and vegan beauty subscription box. Although I'm normally not one to buy a lot of beauty products, especially monthly, I like this subscription because it ensures that the products are animal friendly. Sometimes it can be hard to determine what is and isn't cruelty-free, not to mention how hard items can be to find depending on where you are, so I love that Petit Vour makes it easy and helps me stock up on products I don't have to feel guilty about using.



Each month's box comes with a few items, and they're usually decent sizes. I've personally found the items to be useful and I like the shades I receive. With a lot of beauty boxes, it can be really hit or miss for me, and Petit Vour and Eco Emi have been the closest to my personal preferences so far.

For January, I received four items. The first was a sample bottle of a leave-in conditioner. I love these, because I often forget to stock up on conditioner and I like that you can use this outside of the shower. I haven't tried it yet since I'm finishing up another bottle I have, but I definitely will make use of this.

I also received a container of French lavender hand cream. I generally avoid floral scents, but I like this one (lavender is usually the exception). Plus with the winter fully underway (as evidenced by the three feet of snow we just got!), hand cream is a definite bonus!

My two makeup items were a cream blush and a shimmer eyeshadow. I love both the colors. It's hard to tell here but the blush is a musky rose color, and the eyeshadow is a dark tan. They're both muted and "normal" colors, which is my general preference. I will definitely use both of these and this box was a total win!

No comments:

Post a Comment