Saturday, January 17, 2015

Splendies/Volupties Review - January 2015

Splendies is a subscription service of three pairs of undies a months, usually a mix of something comfy and basic, something feminine, and something sexy. They also have a line called Volupties, which is for plus-size women.

The underwear comes in a small plastic mailer and is very discreet, but the panties themselves are wrapped in tissue paper. Each month, when your order ships, you also receive an email asking you for feedback about last month's selections (including all the selections, since yours may vary based on availability, sizing, feedback, etc.).

I have to admit I'm a pretty basic girl when it comes to underwear, but I figure a girl deserves to have a few nice things and the cost of the subscription is less than it would cost to buy three pairs out in stores (and some would be harder to find). There are a variety of brands represented as well, so you're given a chance to try things that you may normally not.


My first pair was a pretty floral and lace boy short style. These are a lot more girly than anything I own, but I will definitely put them aside for a night out!


I really loved the lacy gray pair. The lacy aspect gives you that feminine feel, but they're not too frilly. The little yellow ribbons are also a cute touch.


Finally, for the sexy pair, I love the colors and it's actually a really nicely designed pair that mixes a thong with an almost full top. It's far more sexy than anything I would generally wear or own, but hey, why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment