Friday, January 30, 2015

Graze Box Review: January 30

This week's Graze box was amazing! And you can order big boxes of certain items now from them, so I may consider swapping over to that eventually instead of continuing the weekly box. I'm not sure, though, yet, so for now, I will keep the snack box. Besides, I like some of the items most that don't have bigger versions (see below for my absolute favorite Graze item ever!). They also added a low calorie, low sugar, sweet only, and savory only option.




Beach Bum was a mix of coconut flakes (and there were so many flakes - yum!), chewy banana, and chewy pineapple. The fruit was less potent than I would have expected, but I love coconut flakes and this was a great snack. I think it would have been a little better if the bananas were chips and not chewy, but I still put this as "like it," because I want more for sure!

We also received Pecan Power, which was a mix of pecans, almonds, and cranberries. This was a "like it," but it was the least interesting snack in the box. There was nothing I didn't like, but it was a fairly simple fruit and nut mix.

When I saw that we were getting Herby Bread Basket, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. My husband loves savory snacks, but they can be hit or miss. Since he's a far pickier eater than I am, it's really hard to know how he will respond. This mix includes basil baguettes, garlic crostini, and oregano rice crackers. By reading about it, I was afraid it wouldn't be my thing. However, it was actually fabulous and with the majority of this week's snacks being on the sweet end, it was just what the box needed to round itself out. I added this to "like it" for sure!

Now, the last snack was obviously going to be good, because it's basically two things I already love. I really enjoy shortbread in basically every form it comes in, and strawberry and raspberry jam are my personal favorites! The only thing I could possibly say bad about the Summer Berry Compote snack was that there were only three shortbread cookies and that meant I had to share with my husband. If Graze offered something like this in a big bag, I would probably upgrade just for these!


No comments:

Post a Comment