Thursday, January 8, 2015

Swaag/TOM Box Review

This is a review of a very female-oriented subscription box, so read on with that in mind (TOM stands for time of month). 
I love the idea of these subscriptions, because it's nice to have something to look forward to at that time every month. However, what I've found with these is that few cover all women's experiences. Without going too far down TMI Lane, I'll just say I have somewhat specific product needs and I find that only one or two offers those products. Sadly, Swaag/TOM Box isn't one of those. I am hanging onto their info, though, in the event they start offering more products later down the line because I really want to make use of this. 

On the plus side, if you're not as... complicated... as I am in this area, this is a nice treat. You select your brand and whether you prefer tampons or pads. And then you choose when you'd like the box to arrive. Obviously it includes your needed products, but you also get a few surprises. 

I love that you get a full, sealed box, because obviously it's more sanitary that it's sealed, and you can have your own box on hand for emergencies, but this subscription ensures that you'll get what you need around when you need it. It's one less thing to worry about and we all know that a few days a month can be irritating enough without that additional shopping trip!


I didn't take a picture of the pads, but included were a few snack-sized candy bars (and it's like they know me with this selection! My favorites!), lip gloss, eye makeup, foundation/SPF skin care, and a really pretty silver necklace. Like I said, the only reason I'm not continuing this subscription is because I took a chance on a different product, but... well, I need to stick with the same old in this case for, you know, reasons. If you don't have the same challenges, check this out! You're already buying the tampons or pads, so why not be treated a little at the same time, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment