Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bracelet Bundle Review: February 2015

Bracelet Bundle is a monthly subscription of two wrap bracelets. The bracelets come in a sheer drawstring bag and are a surprise each month, based on current styles. You also, as a subscriber, earn access to a members-only shop to order more of a style you like or one you haven't seen in your boxes that you would like to try.

I'm not a big bracelet wearer, but I wanted to try these out and we were given a discount code for review. The shipping was extremely fast and the bracelets came wrapped nicely with a business card to contact the business owner with any issues (I didn't have any, of course).


I love the style of both bracelets. They're stylish without being too delicate or feminine. It may be hard to tell in the photo, but one is all white beads and the other is clear crystal beads.

For me, these bracelets aren't really the right fit since both are leather, which I don't wear. However, they're super sturdy and well made. I did try them on and they looked cute (although my wrists/arms are a weird in-between size so they were either tight or super big, but I think they can be adjusted).

I am passing both bracelets along to Crafty for her daughter, since you're never too young to be stylish. She can be the cool one in school with her snazzy bracelets! ;)

If you wear a lot of wrap bracelets, this is a great subscription and I love the variety I saw on the site. Even if it's not for me personally, I don't think you can go wrong with it! You can also save $5 each month with the code 28MTH!

1 comment:

  1. Those are nice, I always think I would like a wrap bracelet but I have never tried one. I have a habit of breaking bracelets so it is nice that they seem sturdy.

    ReplyDelete