Saturday, February 28, 2015

Phone Case of the Month Review: February 2015

I just recently upgraded my cell phone to the iPhone 6 Plus, so Phone Case of the Month could not have come at a better time! I love that you can edit your account whenever you like and I was able to get a case scheduled for my new phone. 

This image, of a lake and mountain, comes with a quote about embracing your opportunities from Oh, the Places You'll Go. I really like that Phone Case of the Month always sends a little motivational quote and the artwork is really nice. 


If I was going to come up with a complaint about this subscription, I think I would like a little more control over the cases. It's random what you get, and although mine have been pretty decent, I think a survey that you could edit when you liked would be a nice touch. That way, if you are looking for something specific, like a patterned case or something bolder, you could note it on your account and they'd be able to do their best to customize. I've seen pictures of cases they have sent out that I really didn't like and I worry a little about the gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment