Sunday, February 15, 2015

Nibblr Box Review: February 15

I have yet to dislike a box from Nibblr. Even though this week's selections were all repeats except one, two of the three repeats were in my top favorites!



Fallen Snowman was one of my first Nibblr snacks, and I love this one! It's peppermint bark and peppermint-covered pretzels. For me, it's the perfect mix of sweet and salty.

I have also tried Queen Bee before. It's not a favorite, but it's a nice sweet snack and it really went well with this mix. Nothing else was super fruity, so I didn't find it redundant (sometimes you get two or three similar snacks and they lose their impact). This is dried mango, orange pieces, and cashews.

The Cheesy Crostini is definitely a favorite. These Asiago and cheddar crisps are downright perfect, and my husband and I fight over them when they arrive!



Our only new snack this week is a new favorite! PB&J is a mix of peanuts, peanut butter wafers, and grape-flavored raisins. Nibblr isn't kidding - this tastes like a real PB&J! It is also well balanced, so the really sweet raisins are not too sweet.


I haven't been let down yet, but I saw a preview of next week's and it isn't really great. However, it's partly my own fault for not removing dates and figs from my snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment