Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Starlooks Starbox Review: February 2015

I admit I'm something of a sucker. I can be impressed by the dumbest things. So when I received my first Starlooks Starbox and it was wrapped so pretty, I was in love. For someone who doesn't wear makeup, I seem to subscribe to a lot of makeup boxes. 


The Starbox is not loaded with items, but I really liked what was in it. There was a highlighting brush, which I likely won't use much, and a coupon for $40 cash back from Date Nite Box. This is a service that prepares legitimate date nights, ranging from $100-$300 approximately but with values much higher. I don't really like going out, so I would prefer a date night box (there are a few already) that packed everything in the box, but I think this is a great idea! They use your information about preferences and interests to plan, book, and coordinate a full night out for couples.

I was most excited, though, about the lipstick and eyeliner. The lipstick is pink and I was afraid it would be too pink, but it's not too much. I am generally a fan of either browns or wine colors, but this one works. I love the eyeliner, though. It's a shimmery silver and it's exactly the kind of eyeliner I would want but never buy myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment