Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Crafty Reviews: Day by Day Blotting Paper

Day by Day Blotting Paper is designed to help absorb excess dirt and oil from your face. These blotting papers in two packs of 100, totaling 200 sheets of blotting paper. We were sent this product for review.

I have seen many other reviews of this product that state how wonderfully it works, so maybe I just don't have oily or dirty skin. After using them, there was no noticeable difference in my complexion or the appearance of my face at all. There was also no evidence of oil or dirt left on the paper.


I used this product once a day over the course of several days all with the same result. Again, I am not saying that this product doesn't work; I just don't think I have enough oil on my face to make it something I would need to purchase. Many others have found this product extremely helpful.

I will say that the blotting papers are makeup-friendly, just as advertised on the back of the package. I put on my makeup last night before heading out and thought I would give it a try again. My makeup didn't smudge at all.

Honestly, I would say that if you have oily skin, give these a whirl, as they are reasonably priced on Amazon. They are a quality product and the papers themselves are not weak or flimsy. They are obviously designed to stand up to use. They are also cruelty-free.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this but this is one of my everyday essential -- Chambuu Facial Blotting Tissue. I love it because it's organic and it's made of Charcoal Bamboo which has high absorbent properties and it comes with 200 sheets for a cheap price.You can purchase it here -----> http://amzn.to/1Rg1Kjt. Use this discount code: WYMBLF6S (code works. tried it yesterday)

    ReplyDelete