Thursday, February 26, 2015

Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream and Hyaluronic Dew Serum: Product Review by Crafty

Body Merry's products are taking over my bathroom and I am okay with this! A month or so ago, I reviewed two of Body Merry's products and I was very pleased with not only the results but also the quality of the products. So when they offered me a chance to review additional products, I jumped at the chance!


This month I took on Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream. I won't deny that I, like most women who have given birth to three children, have had a weight problem that fluctuates. This, combined with getting older, means I admit that I have cellulite. The main areas where I notice it are on my backside and upper thighs, which seems to be pretty typical.

The other product was Hyaluronic Dew Serum, which helps to replace the moisture that is lost as we age. I have had a terrible problem with dry skin, especially on my face, for YEARS. It is something that started when I was in my late teens and has continued. This time of year is perfect for trying a product like this because the cold weather, as well having the heat on nonstop, means I dry out even quicker.



Up first is the Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream, which I have been applying to my backside for a little over a week now. After I few days, I didn't notice a difference in appearance, although I did notice that it was a little tighter and certainly smoother in that area of my body. I love Body Merry because their products are natural, vegan, and made in the USA. This gel-cream smells wonderful and, because it has 100% mint in it, there is a little tingling effect when you first put it on. I didn't find this to be a bad thing because it also opened up my sinuses. I plan to continue to use this product, and I honestly believe that the improvements will continue.

Since I have had trouble with dry skin on my face for a long time, I was skeptical of the serum. While I don't have too many wrinkles, the dryness really is a problem. Upon waking in the morning, after I shower I generally apply a face moisturizer that I have used for more than 15 years now. It is a bit of an obsession. In the winter, I often find myself using the moisturizer more than five times a day. After using the Hyaluronic Dew Serum, I am back to simply applying my moisturizer twice a day. I really love this serum; it makes my skin look brighter, healthier, and it certainly has proven itself as a moisturizer.

Body Merry has done it again, and I am so glad that they trust me to review their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment