Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wantable Accessories Review: February 2015 #2

I really like Wantable and I've been so happy with their collections that every time I get one, I am tempted to order another right away! I am going to wait to get a March one rather than ordering a third February collection, though.

For my preferences, I try to change them a bit for each order, since I don't want to get sunglasses more than a couple times a year or too many hair accessories. I am basically always happy with jewelry and scarves, and my boxes are heavily necklace-based, because I love long necklaces. 


This was the first time I received a hair accessory, and it's a thin, pretty headband. I love the style of this, but I'm afraid it will be a bit too thin to actually keep my hair in place. We shall see, though, and I like it enough to give it a try. I won't like/love hair accessories often, because I am usually more about a simple twist tie, but you need to shake it up from time to time.


I received earrings again in this box, and they're likely the prettiest earrings I've ever seen. This is my favorite item in the box, and if all their earrings end up being as great as these or the ones I got in the last box, I may move earrings from like to love on my survey.


Again, I received two necklaces. Both are a bit more involved than I usually go for, preferring one or two simple charms over too much happening throughout. They got tangled in the bag, but I think I have them figured out now. The first is two silver chains, one thin and one thicker. The thin chain has flowery shapes in increments, and the thicker one has a few circular charms. This is a cute necklace and I'll definitely wear it if I can make sure it doesn't tangle again.


The gold necklace is beautiful. It's three chains of varying lengths. The shortest ends with a small bead, the middle has little blue stones linked throughout, and the final chain ends is a big pearlescent drop. I love this and it may be slightly more delicate and complicated than I usually wear, but it's perfect for a night out or a dressier occasion. Most of the necklaces I get are good in casual settings and could work with a dress, but this one is perfect for a girly night.


I continue to be impressed by Wantable and I highly recommend trying them out. If you don't like your box, you can return it for free so you really have nothing to lose. 

1 comment:

  1. No worries don't tell anyone but I just ordered another one too! :)

    ReplyDelete