Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Companion Tees/Once upon a Tee Shirt Review: British at Heart

Sometimes you come across things online and you think, "that looks perfect." Sadly, though, you end up being disappointed, either because the product isn't as good as you'd hoped or because the company has unethical practices or terrible customer service.

Other times, you stumble across something and you wonder how you were alive before you realized it existed. Your whole life prior to the company feels hollow and empty. That's how I feel about Companion Tees/Once upon a Tee. Not only do they have a subscription service (either Legend of Zelda or Doctor Who themed shirts sent each month), but they also have some of the best customer service I've ever seen. AND their shirts... My God, their shirts!

But that was how I felt until the package arrived. Once it arrived, I mourned for the moments of my life when I didn't know this was a thing! Look at this envelope! I would buy this just for the envelope, but that's only the beginning.


Inside the envelope was the shirt, but tucked inside the shirt as well was a life saver and this adorable sticker. I kept saying to my husband, "this is the best company ever."


On to the shirt! I picked this one, because it basically summarizes my existence. It includes Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Shakespeare, London, and a bunch of other British items I love. I saw this shirt and knew I wanted it. I wanted all their shirts, but I also felt like I wanted to see how the process went. Sometimes you order things and end up dissatisfied, but that's not the case here! I am already signed up for the Companion Tee subscription and I really can't wait for my first delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment