Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wantable Makeup Review: February 2015

Guys, I have a problem and its name is Wantable. They are really the perfect company. Customer service is top notch, the products are amazing, everything is customized based on your preferences (which you can change with every order), and if you don't like your box, you can return it. It's risk-free, except once you try it, you'll end up like me and Crafty and won't be able to stop!!

I started with Wantable Accessories, and now I've ordered both Intimates and Makeup. I don't even wear makeup most of the time, but clearly that wasn't going to stop me!

One thing I don't need is more foundation/skin products, so I was clear to list that as a no on my preferences. I also made a note that I will only use cruelty-free products - and Wantable delivered on that!


It's a little hard to tell in my pictures, but I received four items. One is a small makeup brush, which is always a nice tool to receive. I also got a volumizing mascara in black from Sorme. For my next shipment, I removed lash products because I realize mascara, although useful, bores me to open!! ;)

Also from Sorme was a lip gloss and I love it! I love the color, the brand, and it stays on, looks good, and doesn't taste like weird chemicals. I get way too excited about lipstick, but lipstick, eyeliner, and eye shadow are really the makeup products I like. 

Speaking of eye shadow, Wantable also sent me a really pretty seafoam green glimmery shadow. I prefer makeup that's just a little something to bring out your features without being too obvious. This is perfect! It will bring out my eyes and add a little color and shimmer, without drawing attention to the makeup. 

I can't complain at all about Wantable. I wish they had more options and collections, because I would basically order anything (I haven't done fitness, because the system is a lot different, but anything they offer with the survey format is going to be on my must try list!). You need to try Wantable!



No comments:

Post a Comment