Monday, February 16, 2015

Graze Box Review: February 16

This was our first Graze double box, since we have switched over to the double box every other week now. It was also probably my favorite so far!

On the first row, the four snacks were Banana Caramel Shortbread Dippers with Caramel Sauce, Black Pepper Popcorn, Pomodoro Rustichella, and Tropical Daiquiri. The shortbread dippers were surprisingly the only snack I didn't love in this box. I say surprisingly because I like shortbread and Graze does an awesome job with dips and sauces. However, I think the banana flavor was too much, and it was that weird banana flavor that's natural but a little too not natural, if you know what I mean? Anyway, these are okay, but I would have liked plain shortbread more.

Popcorn is popcorn, but it's always welcome! The Pomodoro Rustichella was made up of garlic croutons, little tomato breadsticks, and tomato and herb almonds. This was extremely tasty and the perfect savory snack!

Tropical Daiquiri is a mix of lime raisins, dried pineapple, and green mango and was just sweet enough without being a sugary rush.



The Graze box's second row included two savory and two sweet snacks. I'd had Deconstructed Carrot Cake before and I thought it was only okay, but now I remember why I liked it. It's a mix of carrot chews, raisins, ginger fudge, and walnuts and this goes perfectly together.

Hot Cross Yum included orange raisins, cinnamon honey almonds, and vanilla cookies. Yum is right!! I loved this one!

The two savory snacks were as basic as you get, but I loved them. There was a nut mix of pistachios, cashews, and Brazil nuts, which was great. There was also a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds roasted in say sauce.

I was so happy with this box and almost wish I had one coming this week now!!


1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for my Graze box to come in!

    ReplyDelete