Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sudsy Box Review: February 2015

As I have said many times, I can never have enough soap, and I especially like natural soaps not made with weird chemicals I can't pronounce. Sudsy Box is a subscription box that sends you a bimonthly box with three bars of a soap and a random bath or beauty product.

All of the soaps are made with only olive oil, coconut oil, Shea butter, cocoa butter, and essential oils. They are handcrafted in small batches of 18 bars and are 100% natural, vegetarian, and gluten-free. Plus they smell AMAZING.



I could smell the Woodland Mint bar before I even got near the box! I love mint, so I am very excited about this. I also love how the smell feels refreshing, which means the bar in a warm bath or shower will be incredible. I can't wait to use it! It would be the perfect bar for a morning shower, too, because it gives you a burst of energy.

There was also a bar of Wild Rose, which thankfully didn't smell overly flowery. I am really not a fan of flowery scents, but this smells natural. It's not overpowering, just light and airy. It would be a nice bar to use before a night out, too, because it has a little perfume smell without being too much. 

The Orange Mocha Espresso smelled good enough to eat, but I'm thinking I probably shouldn't eat the soap! ;) My husband can't get over how excited I get about soap, but I enjoy natural soaps and especially ones that smell really good. They just make you feel better and perk up your mood. 

For the random item, I received a bath tea that smells absolutely awesome! Since I don't really take baths and prefer showers, I will pass this along to my mom, who builds bath time into her nightly routine. She will enjoy this, since it has a bit of lavender and that's her favorite after freesia.

I definitely recommend Sudsy Box. It's $20 every other month, so even if you ignore the bonus item, you're basically paying a little more than $6 for a giant handmade bar of soap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment