Saturday, April 25, 2015

Angel Crafts Adhesive Vinyl Sheets Review

Not long ago I reviewed the Angel Craft Transfer tape, so reviewing their Adhesive Vinyl Sheets seemed logical. Angel Craft was kind enough to provide me this set of 20 6 x 12-inch sheets for review.

I was truly pleased with the other product I have received from Angel Crafts, and these vinyl sheets are no different. The vinyl sheets come in a set of 20, in four colors. These four colors are not my favorite, but I am sure they will be useful for some projects even if they are not colors I would have picked if given the choice. However, they do have different sets you can purchase in additional colors, so if these aren't your favorite colors either, you can take a look at the other options.

Here is what I do like about these vinyl sheets. They are 6 x 12 inches, which is extremely convenient for use with my Cricut. I generally use a 12 x 12 mat and struggle to keep my other vinyl on the mat securely. Because these are smaller, I feel like there is less waste, plus they stay put. I also like that the vinyl is thick enough that I don't have to worry about tearing too much, but not too thick that my Cricut blade has trouble getting through it. Having to adjust the blade after finding out it didn't cut completely through is frustrating, not to mention a waste of paper or vinyl. 


Hopefully in the near future I will be able to get back to scrapbooking and really put this vinyl to good use in an album or craft project. Things have been so busy around here that I haven't really had too much time to work on the projects that need to be finished. My scrapbooking is also a bit of a mess right now in the basement. I can only hope that soon things settle down a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment