Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nature Box Review: April 2015

Oh, I love my Nature Box - and the cashews are back! We received a hefty haul this time around, because my husband wanted to double up on his beloved cashews. 


There were seven packs in this box and I am ashamed to admit that most of them are gone. The first three bags included a bag of Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops, which we still have and they're good, but not as good as other snacks.

We also received Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels, which are my favorite, I think. This box, which comes monthly, was polished off nearly in a weekend and these were the first to go. We got the box in the morning and I finished this bag that night. They're really good, so don't judge me.

This time, we ordered two bags of Jalapeno Cashews and I had a bunch, but they were gone fast, too. My husband looks forward to these so much!


The other four bags included the second Jalapeno Cashews and our other favorite, Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps. We actually locked both of these and the yogurt pretzels so we get them every month as long as they are in stock.

We also got Cherry Berry Bonanza, which is a mix of cranberries, cherries, and blueberries. It's very sweet so it's a good one because it can't be eaten in a day!!

Finally, there was a bag of Mini Belgian Waffles, which taste as good as they sound. I wish Nature Box had an option to order bigger bags for a bit more, because we could definitely use a giant bag of these cashews. :) With that said, I think it's meant to be consumed slowly over time, although it's very hard to do it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment