Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good Mouth Review: April 2015

GoodMouth is a dental hygiene subscription box that you can order monthly or quarterly. We get the shipments every three months, since we don't go through toothbrushes faster than that, but there is a lot of flexibility. 

For every order, GoodMouth donates dental services to people in need as well. That, combined with the quality of their products and the companies they work with, makes this a definite must for me as a subscription box. 




This month, I changed our toothbrush types, not because there was anything wrong with our last type but because I wanted to try something different. I also added floss (good thing, since I apparently packed our other floss!), lip balm, and toothpaste.

I am really most excited about this toothpaste, but I packed it because I will need an easily accessible set of dental products in the chaos of moving. I normally use Tom's of Maine and enjoy that, but I am interested in tea tree oil cinnamon!

This total package was around $15 with shipping, which is completely reasonable once every three months and with this much included. I normally pay the same for these products at the grocery store and GoodMouth adds convenience, as well as the fact that they're socially conscious. I can't think of any reason not to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment