Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Game Box Monthly Review: April 2015

For two months now, I have received awesome tabletop games - and played none. I admit it's not entirely because of the move, although I swear that's most of it. Most of my free time has been spent cleaning, packing, organizing, etc. The other reason is that I've been playing a lot more video games than normal, which is already something I do way too much of, so my free time has been depleted even more!

Anyway, Game Box Monthly has now sent two amazing games I need to play and probably won't play until July! This month's is really intriguing. Stones of Fate is a memory-based strategy game. 


From what I gather about this game, it's got potential to be very complicated, but in a good way. I don't think there's much to the game itself, as far as setup, but it's all about remembering where things are and playing them at the right time. This will be very exciting once we settle, because we are even going to set up a room as a gaming room and we will have so much to do in there now!

We were also sent a couple more of the coin games and I really have no excuse for not having played these yet, except Borderlands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment