Friday, April 10, 2015

Danish Dough Whisk Review by Crafty

When Boxy got a Danish Dough Whisk to review, I took one look at it and thought there was no way it actually worked. So when we had the chance to review another Danish Dough Whisk, I wanted to see for myself!


I didn't understand how this whisk would work. It certainly doesn't look like any whisk I have ever seen before. Today, when my daughter wanted to make banana bread, I agreed to let her, but I told her she had to use this whisk. I wanted to see exactly how it worked.

The first thing she needed to do was beat an egg. She had no idea what that even meant, but I showed her and she successfully managed, using the whisk to do so.


When it came time mix the ingredients together, I handed her the whisk again. She is used to using our regular whisk or electric mixer, but I really wanted to see if it was as easy to use as it appeared to be. My daughter said she really liked the way it worked. She said that it wasn't as hard to mix the batter, which is something she generally complains about. She has tiny arms with very little muscle, so using a whisk instead of the electric mixer is always harder for her.


I have to say I am impressed by how easily she took control of the ingredients and how well everything mixed together in just a few spins around the bowl. This was her first attempt at banana bread, but it turned out wonderfully. I am not much of a baker, so it is nice to know that she enjoys it so much and is pretty good at it, considering she is only nine-years-old.

She actually got a purple whisk for Easter, so I will be interested to see which one she grabs the next time she wants to bake something!

No comments:

Post a Comment