Friday, April 17, 2015

Nibblr Box Review: April 17

Doesn't it just figure? I decide to slow my subscriptions and cut back, making Nibblr a monthly box instead of biweekly, and they send me the best box ever! ;) Seriously all four snacks in this box were fabulous and if they were to offer bigger sizes, I would sign up just to get all four of these in bigger versions. 

We received Chocolate Cherry Jubilee, Cocoa Nuts, Apple of My Pie, and Salt and Pepper Cashews. 


The Chocolate Cherry Jubilee was a mix of cherry-infused cranberries and pieces of dark chocolate. It was fantastic, full of flavor, and very fresh. Although the expiration dates are always a ways out when I get my boxes, some snacks feel less fresh in these kinds of boxes than others, but it felt like all of these were brand new!

Cocoa Nuts was pure heaven. It's simply coconut flakes and almonds coated in dark chocolate and coconut. I love candy like Mounds and Almond Joy, so this was a delight - and still healthier than a candy bar! While I am aware it's not healthy, it's still better and small steps are better than nothing.


Apple of My Pie was a mix of dried applies, cinnamon praline almonds, and apple cookies. My husband doesn't usually go for dried fruit, but even he loved this one. It's a strange snack in spring, since I instantly thought of fall when eating it, but I won't complain since it's so tasty!

The Salt and Pepper Cashews are just that - cashews with salt and pepper, but I will never say a bad word about cashews. :)


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Haven't tried those flavors yet. I think 1 Nibblr per month is reasonable. We're also on that frequency too.

    ReplyDelete