Thursday, April 23, 2015

Orange Glad Review: April 2015

Well, this is ridiculous. This box is too good to exist, I think. I have to warn you that if you try Orange Glad, you won't be able to stop ordering from them. Unless you simply hate joy.


The first item in the box was a pack of Dreams Come Chew from QUIN. This is the second item I've tried from QUIN, but this is the first item in all the snack boxes that inspired me to order more. I bought two full-size bags of this after sampling it, because it's that good. I'm actually a big fan of Starburst, but since they contain gelatin, I don't eat them. QUIN's Dreams Come Chew is handmade vegan Starburst basically and it's amazing.

Then there were chocolate chip butter biscuits. They came broken, sadly, but that's okay, because they didn't last long enough to need to be in one piece. Wow, these are awesome, and wow, Orange Glad just really knows how to pack a box of happy treats.

There was also a packet of Almond Toffee Talk. This was incredible. I already love toffee and almonds by themselves, so in combination, they were just phenomenal.


The Hot Cocoa cookies from Zesty were unique and definitely tasty. These are chocolate cookies infused with cayenne pepper and they were just spicy enough to be awesome without being too hot to lose their enjoyment as a sweet treat. 


Finally there was a brownie from Fairytale Brownies. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BROWNIE I HAVE EVER EATEN. It's absurd how good this brownie was.


No comments:

Post a Comment