Friday, April 3, 2015

Companion Tees Review: March 2015

If you love Doctor Who as much as I do, you probably tend to find yourself quoting or referencing things that no one understands. It's a little unacceptable, I think, since it's not like the show is new. But anyway.

So when I stumbled upon Companion Tees and their monthly Whovian shirts subscriptions, I signed up for both. Obviously. I don't have to dress up for work, so I love t-shirts - and t-shirts that embrace all the things I enjoy make me very happy!




The March shirt is a Weeping Angels shirt, which is awesome. Some people say the Angels are their favorite villains, although personally it's The Silence, but the Angels are pretty good, too. Plus... spoilers... they broke up the best team in my opinion. So they get respect for that. :)

Really, how can you go wrong with a subscription that sends you a Whovian shirt each month? You can't. That's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment