Friday, April 24, 2015

Wantable Accessories Collection Review: April 2015

It's that time again - time for the Wantable Accessories Collection! This was a solid collection. Not my favorite, but not bad, either. There wasn't a great deal of variety, but I do tend to like necklaces more than anything so that makes sense. 

I received three necklaces this month, along with a pair of earrings. When I first opened the earrings, I was concerned because I don't usually like hoops and I didn't include them on my survey. However, these aren't hoops, but dangling circles. I really like these because they're delicate while also being stylish and unique. 


I'm not really sure how I feel about the first necklace. It's a bit much for my taste (actually all three of the necklaces were a bit off for me). I also didn't like that it wasn't really a long necklace, since I only like those on my survey and this is chunky, but still shorter. We'll see because sometimes I end up loving the items I think I won't, and this could be one of them. 



I did like the second necklace, although I would prefer necklaces with a single chain. I know people like the layered look, but that just means more to untangle for me. This one is pretty, though, and definitely versatile.


The last one may be a bit too delicate and simple for my taste. Again we shall see. This goes to show just how specific my taste is and Wantable has still consistently been right on the edges of it, even though it's incredible niche.


No comments:

Post a Comment