Friday, April 10, 2015

Nibblr Review: April 10

I love my Nibblr subscription, but I have discovered one thing I would like to see from them in the future. When new snacks are added, it would be nice to receive an email so you can go in and update your preferences. Since I didn't know they added a bunch of beet-based snacks - and I really dislike beets - I only found out when they were sent to me. :/ 

Suffice it to say, we did not eat the beet snack. Neither of us could force ourselves to try it, although we are normally adventurous about food. We have a lot of snacks now, though, and we just didn't want it taking up space so we passed it along. 

On the other hand, I love the Cheddy at the Ready and my husband and I polished these off quickly! You can never go wrong with cheesy snacks. 




While my husband ate the Sweet Chili Pistachios and saved me none, I devoured Queen Bee and saved him none, so I suppose it was fair! This came at a good time, too, because we were both saying we could go for one of the snack boxes. I cut back on the frequency, which allows us to enjoy them more now.


No comments:

Post a Comment