Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Graze Review: April 1

I always enjoy my Graze box deliveries! This month, there was a real mix and that was exciting. 

On the top layer, we received Fiery Seeds, which were spicy sunflower and pumpkin seeds. This was least favorite, only because there were a ton of seeds and I have a lot of snacks now! We also received Thai Sweet Chili Bites, which are soy crackers with sweet chili dip and these were AWESOME! My husband and I fought over finishing them!


There was a pack of Lemon Drizzle Flapjack. Graze includes Flapjacks a lot and this was such a nice "it's almost spring" treat! They were refreshing and sweet.

The last snack on the top layer was White Choc Raspberry Cheesecake, a mix of white chocolate, hazelnuts, and raspberry cranberries. Trust me - this tastes as good as it sounds!!


The bottom tier included Key Lime Pie, which has become a favorite (mini meringues, vanilla cookies, and lime raisins), and Punchy Protein Nuts, a mix of pistachios, almonds, and chili lime cashews. I loved this, but I barely got any before my husband took it and finished it off!

I've enjoyed Garden of England before - a mix of dried apples, mini strawberries, and black currants. It was good and less sweet than the other sweet snacks, so I liked the balance.

The last snack was Tomato & Basil Pizza, which is another I only tried quickly before my husband stole it. This was a mix of tomato breadsticks, basil crunchini, and cheesy cashews.


No comments:

Post a Comment