Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Kawaii Box Review: January 2015

Kawaii means cute and Kawaii Box is a subscription of items from Japan and Korea that define kawaii. They mean it, too, because the items in this box are ridiculously cute. I wish I was still in college and could get away with using most of these things, since it's really reasonably priced and the boxes come loaded with goodies! As it is, Crafty's daughter already seems excited about the majority of these items.


The first two items in the box were key chains, and both are so cute! One is a little zip-up backpack as well, and it would be a good place to store small items like hairties and lip balm. I don't really have room for more key chains, especially bulky ones, but these also work as bag clips (again, I wish I was still in school so I could add them to a messenger bag or something). I love the big panda head because it's just cute.

There was also a big selection of school/office supplies, which is great. They even included a box of stickers/embellishments for scrapbooking or crafting. The little organizers are great, and everyone could use something like this. Inside the pencil bag were pencils, a sharpener, a ruler, and an eraser. The pretty pen and clip could be added to the bag, along with the organizers, and you'd be pretty much all set for school.


I also love the mini notebook and that's something I will add to my purse to use. I feel like you can never go wrong with a small notepad, since although my phone holds most of my notes, I know I end up in situations when I need a piece of paper. This size pad is unobtrusive, while also being full and useful.



The last few items were an ice cream cone ribbon and a super cute pair of socks. I think these are too tiny for my giant feet, but they'll definitely be something I can pass along. And there was also a box of Panda Pocky, which is just plain awesome!















No comments:

Post a Comment