Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Graze Box Review: March 18

I'm really enjoying the double boxes from Graze now and I truly feel they get my tastes for the most part (now that I've said that, I will get something weird next time).

There were only a few repeats and one was popcorn, which is always nice. Our top layer had the popcorn, Cocoa and Vanilla Protein Flapjack, Caramel Apple, and Natural Energy Nuts.


The nuts were a mix of walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts. You can never go wrong, in my book, with nuts, especially when they aren't mixed with anything or trying to get fancy. The flapjacks were very good and may be my favorite flavor yet. I ate the Caramel Apple fast, because it's dried apples with caramel dip. I love actual caramel apples, love apples, and love caramel, so this was a definite win. My husband doesn't care for dried fruit, so I didn't even have to share!

On our second layer, we got Walnut and Vanilla Truffle, Herby Bread Basket, Sour Cream and Onion Cashews, and Beach Bum.

As I mentioned, you can't go wrong with nuts, especially cashews, and the sour cream and onion flavor really worked. It wasn't too strong, but enough to give it an extra bit of something.

We had tried Herby Bread Basket before, but we really like it. Graze does have a lot of savory snacks. However, many include peas or corn nuts, which we don't like, so when we find a savory snack we enjoy, we're happy to see it repeated.

I wasn't a big fan of the Walnut and Vanilla Truffle, mainly because I don't think the fudge pieces work for me. They're too small and I find they end up not really adding to the flavor, except they also seem to pull from other flavors. I would rather not get snacks with the fudge pieces unless Graze decides to make them bigger, so that the flavor works in the right amounts.

Beach Bum is a yummy mix of dried pineapple and banana with coconut flakes. All three of those things are good and this is well-balanced (some of the snacks tend too much towards one flavor and if you are getting a mix, I like them blended).

All in all, it was another tasty mix from Graze! By cutting back on them, I am enjoying them more when they come, even though we are essentially getting the same amount. However, we get through these before the next box comes and it doesn't make us feel like we have to eat them just to get them out of the house.


1 comment:

  1. I might have to sign back up I loved having the perfect size snack for work.

    ReplyDelete