Sunday, March 29, 2015

Nerd Block, Jr. Girls Review: March 2015

I knew signing up for Nerd Block, Jr. was kind of a dumb move, since I don't have kids, but I was suckered in by the promise of Harry Potter stuff (it turned out to be kind of junk, though). Last month's Nerd Block, Jr. was great (I only get the girls' box), but this is clearly not a subscription box for me and that was more of a fluke, I think. 

This month's box was pretty terrible, although maybe not for kids. Two of the six items were repeats from the Classic Nerd Block (recent ones, too, including something from THIS MONTH). The other items just didn't really do much for me and don't seem to really fit the girl theme, but again, I knew going in that this was a mistake. 


We received another Grumpy Cat plush, so I guess she can sit near the one from the Nerd Block Classic we got a couple months ago. There were TWO sticky slime things, which seems a bit much, especially for a girls' box. I will give these to Crafty and her kids can do what they will with them.


We also got another whoopee cushion/spider ice cube gag gift that was in this month's Classic block. It makes a lot more sense here, but I still don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do with it.

Finally, there were erasers and a mini Spongebob figure. I didn't end up keeping anything in this box and my subscription ran out, so this was definitely one to chalk up as a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment