Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nature Box Review: March 2015 (#2)

I had thought I misordered since there were no Jalapeno Cashews in my March Nature Box, so I accidentally ordered a second box this month only to discover they're just out right now. Now I have a lot of extra snacks, so I am skipping April.


We received Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps, because these and the Jalapeno Cashews are basically set up to repeat in every box. For new items, we got a bag of Mango Orange Fruit Chews. Each pack was individually wrapped, which makes it nice if you want to just grab one bag for a lunch or something. Sadly I finished these fruit chews off within a day, so no packing these for me! They're so yummy and I love that they're all natural and still taste great! And they are gelatin-free.

There was also a bag of Cinnamon Spiced Almonds, which were good. We still have the bag of Sour Cream and Onion Almonds, but now if we want almonds, we have choices. We also received Coffee Kettle Popcorn. This was somewhat disappointing for two reasons. First, it is not in a Nature Box bag, but in a one-time snack bag so you need to eat it in one sitting or it gets stale. One thing I love about Nature Box is that everything is resealable so this was a bummer.

As far as taste, it started great but eventually the coffee flavor gives way to an almost burnt aftertaste. I didn't like it enough to eat a lot of it and now I will have stale popcorn, so this is one I won't order again most likely.


The last bag was of Flax Fortune Coins. These taste a little like fortune cookies, but they're blander. They aren't the kind of snack you will be excited to snack on, but they are also a fairly healthy snack to eat in place of fattening cookies and will still work to fulfill a craving.



No comments:

Post a Comment