Monday, March 23, 2015

Crafty Reviews Quick Stitch Sewing Kit

I love products that make my life easier, so I was excited to be able to review the Quick Stitch Sewing Kit. The compact design of this handy kit is perfect. It is just a little bit larger than a wallet and has a zipper closure to make sure you don't lose any of the items out of the case. 

Inside, you will find a combination of items that are perfect for mending and even measuring. One of the items I was happy to see was the seam ripper. I have one but I can never seem to find it when I need it. Knowing that it is stored safely in this kit means that I won't waste countless hours searching for my other one.


The other items in this kit include thread in a variety of colors, a thimble, small scissors, needles of various sizes in a nice storage case, two buttons, two straight pins, a safety pin, threaders, and a measuring tape. 


I plan to keep this sewing kit in the drawer in the kitchen so that I know where it is at all times. I am sure it will only be a matter of days before someone needs a button sewn on their pants or shirt, or even needs a quick fix of a seam. 


The kit is $10.00 on Amazon and I feel like this is completely worth it. In fact it would even be nice to have more than one of these to keep in places like the car for those unexpected incidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment