Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nibblr Box Review: March 14

Nibblr is one of those subscription boxes that really does what it does well. It's always on time, billing is consistent, and you can expect quality snacks with each shipment. When you get something you don't like, you just review it and you don't get it again. Nice and simple. 


I didn't end up trying the Sweet Chili Pistachios, simply because I wanted to keep them sealed so my husband could bring them to work. He loves pistachios and he loves spicy things, so these were obviously a hit. I'm sure if we get them again I will enjoy one or two before he eats them all!


Theoretically, I expected to love Georgia on My Mind, because I love peaches, blueberries, pomegranate, and pecans, but they aren't kidding when they say sweet and spicy. I felt like the spicy kind of killed all the sweet, though. It wasn't too hot or anything, but I feel like the rest of the flavor was lost and I was looking forward to the sweet more. 

Red, White, and Boom was a repeat. This mix of shortbread, blueberries, and raspberries is so yummy. It's tart from the berries, but well balanced with the shortbread. Definitely a favorite!

Our last snack was The Full Monterey. We really like the cheddar and cheddar/asiago snacks, so we expected to like this. Although we liked it, we didn't love it. That's mostly because Monterey Jack is just an inferior cheese.  I mean, if you're eating a cheese snack, why not go cheddar, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment