Sunday, March 1, 2015

Goals: March 2015

Well, we did okay last month, and although we had some weak moments, we aren't going to use the excuse that February is a short month. Instead, we will move forward and do even better in March!



Little Miss Boxy:

This month, I really do need to get my library organized. As I mentioned, the weather can be a challenge because our trash doesn't get picked up and then I end up backed up with getting things out of the house. Still, I fully intend to at least sort the books. I may also look into selling some books online, depending on how much work it will be, or donating them. It's extremely difficult to get rid of books around here, which is too bad since mine are generally in excellent shape.

I want to continue with our meal plans and schedules. I have done well at it, even when I move things around, and it makes me happy to eat something I worked hard on making. Now that we've gotten seitan down, I think we will try to use that to balance out the tofu so all our meals aren't tofu stir fry! :)

My two random goals for the month of March are to find a place to donate a lot of our items, including the books, because I hate just throwing things away. You'd think charities would make it easier to give them stuff, especially since most of my items have been used once at all. This also includes our clothing, although we know where to bring it. I just want to get it out of the house.

In addition, I plan to work on a personal arts project more. I have been saying I would work on it, and then I get bored or forget. No more excuses! This month, I will make progress on my art, even if it isn't a ton.

Little Miss Crafty:

This month I really need to get back to my diet program and exercising. I need to stop making excuses as to why I can't or won't do it. Two years ago, I lost 60 lbs. and in December of 2013, I sort of fell off the program and haven't been able to get back on. Now I have gained back 30 of those pounds, which upsets me because I was feeling great. I had a ton of energy and I was sleeping well. Plus I just felt good about me. I have tried a couple of times to start back up again. However, in June 2014, I had some medical issues that still go unresolved. While I have chronic pain from the medical issue, I need to stop using it as an excuse for not taking care of myself.

This is going to be my main goal this month. I am hoping by posting it here that it will force me to be accountable. There is nothing worse than a bunch of people knowing your goal and having to come back with your tail between your legs, telling them you failed. Plus Boxy is a really good motivator!

I still need to work on getting items up in my Etsy shop. I am hoping to find time to get some projects planned. Over the next several months, once I have the project planned, I will then take time to create and list on the Etsy shop. I am hoping that my crafts I create end up being something others would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment