Saturday, March 14, 2015

We Heart Geeks Shirts and Phone Covers Review

As I've said, I'm a big fan of Companion Tees, so when I heard that they had even more options available through a sister site, We Heart Geeks, I obviously headed right over to do some shopping. 

There's no subscription with We Heart Geeks, but they offer a lot of their geeky designs in men's and women's shirts, as well as onesies, phone cases, coasters, and more! Everything is available by searching the entire site or by searching through collections. Our order was all Game of Thrones, except for one item. 

The first shirt was "Arya's Prayer," which is an artistic representation of her kill list. Arya is my husband's favorite character and he's wanted this shirt for a while. He was really excited to get it.


I ordered my own shirt in the Lannister family design. I love the Lannisters and Cersei is my favorite character, so I have enjoyed this one. It's also interesting because a lot of people hate the Lannisters and we get a chance to talk about why I don't when I wear this.



The next shirt was also for my husband. This is a funny House Bolton shirt, because he has a weird interest in Ramsey Snow. Plus I just thought this was hilarious.


I bought my husband a phone case that was pretty cool and felt quite Arya-esque. :)


The last item was a Supernatural item. I love Crowley and I am so happy that he's more involved in this season. It's so much fun having the show be Sam, Dean, Crowley, and Castiel. This is a mashup of Supernatural and Hello Kitty, so it's perfect for my phone!


There are so many options from We Heart Geeks. Everything is reasonably priced for the quality and shipping is quick (especially given that it's custom printed).

No comments:

Post a Comment