Friday, March 20, 2015

Nature Box Review: March 2015 (#1)

A terrible thing has happened: Jalapeno Cashews have run out over at Nature Box. :( For this reason, this is one of two March box reviews, because I thought I made a mistake in my pantry, but alas, no. The cashews are simply not available and my account is being held over until May so I can wait for more now. 

Fortunately, the other snacks from Nature Box are yummy, even if they are not Jalapeno Cashews. Our first snack was actually Pear Praline Crunch, which includes cashews and praline pecans flavored with pear. These are good, but of course, my husband noted that pear is simply not jalapeno. That didn't stop him from finishing the bag fairly quickly, though!


We were lucky in that Nature Box sent us a good mix of sweet and savory again, especially since we were missing our anchor snack. The Toasted Cheddar Stix are fantastic! These are sesame sticks with a slight cheddar flavor. It's not too much, but enough to give them something extra and make them a definite go-to snack.


My favorite item was the Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels. I ate these all by myself, because my husband wasn't sure he wanted them and then there were none left if he changed his mind! ;) I love the mix of salty pretzel with sweet yogurt and although I enjoyed the plain ones I tried before, the blueberry are definitely a new favorite Nature Box snack.


We had recently received Sour Cream and Onion Cashews from Graze, so the Sour Cream and Onion Almonds came at a good time. These are yummy and although almonds are not as good as cashews, I thought these had the right amount of flavor as well. That's something consistent with Nature Box - the snacks always have just the right amount of flavor.


And finally, we got our other go-to snack: Asiago and Cheddar Cheese Crisps. We both really like these, so this Nature Box, although it didn't have the Jalapeno Cashews, was a definite win for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment