Sunday, March 22, 2015

EverKitchen 2 in 1 Lemon Squeezer Review by Crafty

Do you like a little lemon or lime in your beverage? If so, you should give the EverKitchen 2 in 1 Lemon Squeezer a try. I was sent this product for review and, after Boxy received her own to review, I was excited to try one.




I really enjoy having a little bit of lemon in my water, and this lemon squeezer was perfect to let me add a little bit of natural flavor. The kids have also asked if we could use several lemons to make some fresh squeezed lemonade and I am looking forward to making this with them. This product is also great for those individuals who enjoy a lemon or lime in their beer, since along with the squeezer, it also has a bottle opener. 

This squeezer is made from stainless steel and it is commercial grade quality. It is also dishwasher safe, which is something that I appreciate. One of the other features that makes this product awesome is that it comes with a 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee - no questions asked.

1 comment: