Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kloverbox Review: February 2015

Kloverbox is a subscription box of handcrafted, ecofriendly, ethical, and cruelty-free products. These are generally beauty or personal care items. It's a slightly more expensive subscription box, but the products are full-sized and top quality.


I wasn't sure what to expect from kloverbox, since I haven't seen tons of reviews. I took a chance on this subscription because I like to try ethical businesses as much as possible. I knew going in I would have to pause my subscription until spring after receiving this, but it was such an easy process. I emailed them and they got back to me within a day, confirming that they paused my subscription and just to contact them when I was ready to start again. I've already paid for March, and I don't expect to wait long to activate this one as soon as the cold passes.


My box included an apple-pear bar that has no additional ingredients and was super tasty. I also received a lemongrass lime body scrub (and spoon), a lip balm, and a face oil. I love the smell of the body scrub and although rose isn't my favorite scent, I have a lip balm addiction. I'm not sure how to use the face oil yet but I'll try it eventually.

My favorite items, though, were the Orchid Rose shampoo and conditioner. Again, this isn't a scent I generally like but I need shampoo and conditioner and I love using natural products like this! I'm so excited to try these out as soon as I run out my current bottles.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, update! This lip balm is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do the shampoo and conditioner work? I am working on switching everything we use to cruelty-free and eco-friendly. I am just interested to hear how well it works and what your hair feels like afterward. I have really thick hair and I sometimes feel like shampoos and conditioners don't do their job.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete