Thursday, March 5, 2015

iArrow Tempered Glass iPhone 5/5s/5c Screen Protector Review

When Boxy reviewed the iPhone 6 glass-tempered screen protector by iArrow, I knew I needed to give it a try. In our house, though, we only have iPhone 5s. As soon as I saw that this item was up for review for the 5, I jumped on it. (Honesty after Boxy's review, I would have bought it myself if I wasn't approved for it.)


A few months ago I bought my daughter an iPhone 5c, along with some generic screen protectors because, really, screen protectors are screen protectors, right? WRONG! Maybe it's me, but every time I try to put a screen protector on a device, I am thankful they usually come in packs of three because I need them all. Between air bubbles and dust and not lining it up right, I go through them quickly.


Phone with the air bubble in the middle.
I actually had one of the generic protectors on my daughter's phone, but it was full of air bubbles. Although it was functional, it was also a mess. As soon as the iArrow screen protector came in the mail, I opened the package and grabbed her phone.

Everything you need to put the protector on is included in the package. I wiped her screen with the wipe, put the little suction cups on the new cover, and put it on. This is by far the sturdiest and easiest to place screen protector I have ever seen.

I feel completely confident that her screen is protected now, and I will be purchasing one of these for my own phone. I am also going to keeping an eye out to see if they eventually make on for the mini iPad, because I would buy that in a heartbeat.

It took me seconds to get that bubble right out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment